Special Focus is the program which, besides our grantmaking programs, contributes to development, capacity building, knowledge and skills improvement, networking and cooperation of women’s groups. This program is developing in several directions: Campaign 16 Days of Activism against Violence against Women, Roma Women’s Initiatives, Education on Critical Issues.
Campaign “16 Days of Activism against Violence against women” (more details about Campaign you can find in the part of our website called “Campaignes”).
Roma Women Initiatives Support Program – in agreement with Roma women’s activists and with assistance of women's groups working on specific problems, RWF helps organize additional trainings, counseling, action research, meetings and activities of Roma Women's Network and individual groups. RWF considers one of its most important commitments investing in capacity building, expertise, forging of links and strategic actions by Roma female activists.
Education on Critical Issues - Together with women’s groups working in various areas, RWF is organizing discussions and educational programs about resistance to conservative tendencies, systematic degradation of foundations for implementation of women's human rights and about prevention from isolation and protection of women's groups and female activists. RWF co-published the book on churches in Central and Eastern Europe in the period of transition and published a translation of a research on the use of sexuality for an assault on women's organizing (global experiences). Within the program Critical Issues, all editions, films, publications which were supported by RWF are used as educational materials by various women's groups.
Till now, through Special Focus Program we supported in amount of:
- Campaign 16 Days: 331.672,00 RSD
- Seminar for Journalists "Media Responsibility and Violence against Women" 415.548,00 RSD
- Education on Critical Issues: 94.746,00 RSD
- Campaign 16 Days: 601.778,00 RSD
- Education on Critical Issues: 388.571,00 RSD (different solider activities in the cases of brutal violation of women’s human rights)
- Campaign 16 Days: 293.340,00 RSD
- Education on Critical Issues: 1.936.996,00 RSD
- Roma Women’s Initiatives: 229.750,00 RSD
- Campaign 16 Days: 785.226,00 RSD
- Education on Critical Issues: 329.244,00 RSD
- Roma women’s Initiatives: 1.403.887,00 RSD
- Campaign 16 Days: 605.343,00 RSD
- Education on Critical Issues: 1.072.082,00 RSD
- Roma Women’s Initiatives: 2.631.731,00 RSD
- Campaign 16 Days: 1.100.866,00 RSD
- Crittical Issues: 1.178.923,00 RSD
- Roma Women's Initiatives Program: 2.515.738 RSD
- Direct support: 2.742.708,00
- Indirect support: 1.889.632,00 (Campaign 16 Days - 775.045,00)
- Direct support: 3.410.245 RSD (March 8th Call – 682.266 RSD)
- Indirect support: 2.059.473 RSD (Campaign 16 Days – 778.325 RSD)
- Direct support: 3.701.962 RSD (30 grants)
- Indirect support: 4.790.509 RSD (16 Days campaign 657.204)