Grants approved - September 2006.
Number of grants: 5
1. Center for Women’s Studies, Belgrade
- CSD: 250.000,00
- Name of the project: Legacy of Zarana Papic – continuation of the project
- Project goal: To catalog the library, archive and legacy (books, documentation and personal correspondence) of Zarana Papic as well as forming and functionalizing data base.
2. HORA – Group for Women’s Emancipation, Valjevo
- CSD: 249.600,00
- Name of the project: Women’s Studies in Valjevo
- Project goal: Systematic and organized education of women through alternative, interdisciplinary Women’s Studies Program. It’s intended for NGO activists, professors and students of the only school for the higher education in Valjevo, teachers in elementary and secondary schools and for all others who can directly implement acquired knowledge.
3. Queeria – Center for Promotion of Non-violence Culture and Equality, Belgrade
- CSD: 216.680,00
- Name of the project: “Position of LGBTIQ people in conflict and post-conflict periods”
- Project goal: Initiative and promotion of new awareness symbol – purple-yellow ribbon which should reminds on the position of LGBTIQ persons during and after the arm conflicts; publishing the publication “Coming out and mental health of homosexual people”.
4. Women at Work, Belgrade
- CSD: 85.000,00
- Name of the project: “Zenergija” – 10 th Anniversary Celebration of Women at Work
- Project goal: Promotion of women’s activism and creativity, visibility increase of women’s initiatives and activities, strengthening of networks that Women at Work are part of, etc.
5 . Roma Association, Novi Becej
- CSD: 232.580,00
- Name of the project : “Together against violence 3”
- Project goal: Further data collecting and selecting about Roma women, victims of family violence, insight into frequency of violence reporting as well as reasons for not reporting and not addressing relevant institutions for help.