Grants approved – March 2005.
Number of grants: 4
1. NGO “Osmeh”, Vrbas
- CSD: 245.480,00
- Name of the project: HIGIJA
- Project goal : Providing information about Women’s Health and Women’s Reproductive Rights by 24 one-hour radio programs which will be broadcasted through network of local radio stations in Vojvodina and Serbia.
2. SOS Hotline for Women and Children Victims of Violence, Vlasotince
- CSD: 249.900,00
- Name of the project: “I want to know”
- Project goal: Introducing the current law regulations considering women’s rights in political and public life (education rights, labor rights, Roma women rights, rights of disabled women, self-supporting mothers and women from rural regions); explaining the advantages of women’s participation in local political and public life and obligations of local authorities to increase, not to marginalize, women’s participation in these political and social areas.
3. Women’s Alternative Workshop (ZAR), Kikinda
- CSD : 225.000,00
- Name of the project : “The safe women’s space” – SOS hotline and counseling service for women and children victims of violence
- Project goal: To support women and children victims of domestic and any other violence, specially the ones with suicidal tendencies; to make domestic and gender based violence more visible and to raise public awareness about that; to induce different social actors, specially those who are working in institutions to change their attitude and behavior to victims of violence; to develop the non-violent culture and tolerance.
4. “Zlatiborski krug” – Women’s Section, Cajetina
- CSD: 222.700,00
- Name of the project: Women to Women
- Project goal: Health and psychological assistance to women from six local villages; education and knowledge acquirement about women’s health, prevention of breast cancer, women’s right to health insurance; about domestic violence, the right to live without violence and different ways of protection in case of violence.