Grants approved - January 2005.
Number of grants: 9
1. “Bibija” – Roma Women’s Center, Belgrade
- CSD: 240.00,00
- Name of the project: Institutional Support to Roma Women’s Center Bibija
- Project goal : Sustainability of the programs of Bibija through institutional support.
2. ” Cultural Center DamaD”, Novi Pazar
- CSD: 249.200,00
- Name of the project: “3 rd Conference of Women’s Pacifist Network of Women in Black for March 8 th – Peace, Solidarity and Women’s Rights”
- Project goal: Gathering of 150 women from the region of Sandzak and the women’s groups from Serbia in 3 day panel, workshops and street actions. It will be the first such a large manifestation of women’s activism in this region.
3. “Incest Trauma Center”, Belgrade
- CSD: 236.970,00
- Name of the project : Gender based violence from survivors perspective – practical manual from trainers
- Project goal: Publishing of the manual on violence and child abuse, from the 10 years of theoretical and practical experience of ITC, will enable various focus groups to be introduced to the work and to develop their skills.
4.”Women’s Forum Prijepolje”, Prijepolje
- CSD: 200.000,00
- Name of the project: “Our voice, voice of reason”
- Project goal: Further development of radio program on women’s rights and networking of radio stations.
5. “Women’s Center Uzice”, Uzice
- CSD: 187.685,00
- Name of the project: Seminar on improvement of teaching courses in Women’s Studies for faculty of Teachers College
- Project goal: Participants from Teachers College in Uzice to gain further material in women’s and gender issues as investment in their skills for developing gender sensitive methodology and practice, with participation of lecturers from other centers.
6. “Bibija” – Roma Women’s Center, Belgrade
- CSD: 226.000,00
- Name of the project: Seminar “On Virginity”
- Project goal: Seminar on methodology for the research :”On Virginity” for Roma women activists from Serbia and Monte Negro. Hosting organization is Bibija, seminar leader Enisa Eminova, RWI activist from Skopje.
7. “Women’s Center Prijepolje”, Prijepolje
- CSD: 173.700,00
- Name of the project: A drop of knowledge on women’s health and women’s rights from women in Prijepolje.
- Project goal: Revitalizing of the activities of Women’s Center, in the organization and in public.
8. “NLO”, Novi Sad’s Lesbian Organization, Novi Sad
- CSD: 249.810,00
- Name of the project: Lesbian activists’ life stories
- Project goal: Collecting lesbian activists’ oral histories from Serbia and Vojvodina.
9. “Women’s center Leskovac”, Leskovac
- CSD: 249.600,00
- Name of the project: Support to the project SOS telephone for women and children victims of violence
- Project goal: Empowerment of the new group of volunteers and their service programs as well as cooperation with the teams from institutions.