Thursday, May 28, 20 – 23:00, Ljutić, Stevana Sremca 5, Belgrade!
Reconstruction Women’s Fund invites you to the fourth action SISTERS ARE DOING IT BEST.
It is actually one year that the floods are behind us. Do the people have proper means to go on with their lives: to eat, a roof over their heads, health, personal documents? These are further questions bothering many of us and the state does not give us proper answers. That is why we have been on the ground all the time, helping as much as we could and we are going on.
This time with the action SISTERS ARE DOING IT BEST we want to invite you to concretely help people who live in Roma settlement next to OMV gas station, which was hit by the floods last year. Since there are a few self- supporting women with children and some new born babies living in the settlement, we shall leave to them to tell what is the most needed in this moment that we could buy with the money raised in this action. As we always do, we shall report to you how the money was used.
Bring with you some money for drinks and for the donation box.
The evening devoted to solidarity, friendship, socializing and smiling. Bring your readiness to involve yourself, to ask about everything, and also to enjoy.
Our special guests are:
- Ana Dušmanović and Mihailo Sladoje, students of Faculty of Architecture, volunteers/actors of the initiatives “New models of housing for people endangered by the floods” and “Assistance to Roma settlement next to OMV gas station”.
- Zoran Đorđević i Nikola Vukić, contractors
- Nada Đuričković, Roma women activist // Roma center for women and children DAJE
- Violeta Đikanović, Field report from flooded areas, Women in Black
Into the spring-summer you will be led by:
- Public REHEARSEL – Let’s sing together
- Fridge Pesničenje
- Doctor CICA MICA
See you in the evening of giving for those who are the most in needs now!!!